BRANDED FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY
FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY FOR BRANDS
Does your brand have a recipe and/or product you need photographed? I take the headache and coordination out of scheduling a local photo shoot. All you have to do is send an email.
HOW IT WORKS
- I will make, style, and photograph your recipe or product. Once editing is complete you will be provided with images to select.
- You only pay for the pictures you want.
- The photos are then yours to use on your website, facebook page, Instagram, and all your business marketing materials.
Per recipe/product per session: $40.00 recipe execution fee. $75.00 for the first image then $10 for any additional images of the same recipe/product.
Example: You want chocolate and vanilla cupcakes photographed. You select 1 image of the chocolate cupcake and 2 images of the vanilla cupcake.
Final cost: $240.00 ($40 + $40 +$75 + $75 + $10 = $240)
Pricing may vary based on complexity of recipe execution.
Save time, money and resources. A photo shoot can take your whole day. Our service eliminates the time, prepping, coordination, and execution of an on-site photo shoot. All you have to do is send an email and go about your business.
Send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Your name, business name, contact number and the best time to call.
- Link to your website and/or fb page
- Your recipes and/or products you want to be photographed.
- Add any specific requests you may have.
Within 1 business day, I will email or call to confirm the details.
Once the project is complete you will receive an email with a link to password protected page on this website to view your images.
Please plan ahead. Depending on the season I can be booked out several weeks.
For new clients, I recommend starting with 1 to 2 recipes. The first recipe should be your most popular recipe/product and the second recipe be one that you wished more people would order.
Other ServicesOther services include photo editing for images you already have and custom graphic overlays. Please see my Custom Creatives section for more details.
Have a question? See our FAQ page or email Stephanie@culinarymarketer.com